“This is the only book I recommend with complete confidence to anyone preparing for the SAT…. The College Board has provided a real service to students, parents, and educators.”
The College Board, a not-for-profit membership association, connects students to college success and opportunity through major programs and services in college admissions, guidance, assessment, financial aid, enrollment, and teaching and learning. Among its best-known programs are the SAT®, the PSAT/NMSQT®, and the Advanced Placement Program® (AP®). Students, parents, educators, and librarians recognize the College Board as a source of expertise on SAT and CLEP® test preparation, college admissions, and financial aid. The College Board publishes the bestselling The Official SAT Study Guide™, the College Handbook, the Book of Majors, and other books that help students prepare for college, research their options, and succeed in higher education.
The Official SAT Study Guide Second Edition Book
Students will gain valuable experience and raise their confidence by taking practice tests, by reviewing critical concepts, test-taking approaches, and focused sets of practice questions just like those on the actual SAT.
The Official SAT Study Guide: Second Edition will help students get ready for the SAT with
– 10 official SAT practice tests, including 3 new recent exams
– detailed descriptions of math, critical reading, and writing sections of the SAT
– targeted practice questions for each SAT question type
– practice essay questions, along with sample essays and annotations
– a review of math concepts tested in the exam
– test-taking approaches and suggestions that underscore important points
– free online score reports
– exclusive access to online answers and explanations at collegeboard.com
– $10 discount on The Official SAT Online Course to all book owners
There’s also a complete chapter on the PSAT/NMSQT®.