David Zinczenko is the #1 New York Times bestselling co-author (with Matt Goulding) of the Eat This, Not That! series, (which has sold more than eight million copies in North America), the Abs Diet books, The 8-Hour Diet, Eat It to Beat It!, and, most recently, Zero Belly Diet. He is the award-winning former editor in chief of Men’s Health and editorial director of Women’s Health, Prevention, and Best Life magazines. The nutrition and wellness correspondent for ABC News, he is also editorial director of Men’s Fitness and CEO of the media company Galvanized. He lives in New York City.
David Zinczenko worked with Jason Lawless, the executive chef at White Street in New York, to develop most of the recipes in this book. A graduate of Scottsdale Culinary Institute, Lawless has cooked at renowned restaurants such as Tabla, Mix, and Café Gray, and he ran the kitchen of Toqueville. He also served as executive chef at the AAA Four Diamond Woodstock Inn & Resort in Vermont.
Zero Belly Cookbook: 150+ Delicious Recipes to Flatten Your Belly, Turn Off Your Fat Genes, and Help Keep You Lean for Life! Book
Based on Zero Belly Diet, the revolutionary bestselling weight-loss plan from ABC News nutrition and wellness correspondent David Zinczenko, creator of Eat This, Not That!, Zero Belly Cookbook is a groundbreaking collection of recipes that will teach anyone how to cook beautifully, lose weight fast, and get healthier in just minutes a day.
SEE THE DELICIOUS DIFFERENCE IN JUST FOURTEEN DAYS! Strip away up to 16 pounds in two weeks with the weight-loss power of gourmet superfoods.
Ever since the arrival of David Zinczenko’s bestselling Zero Belly Diet—with its proven formula to rev up metabolism, melt away fat, and turn off the genes that cause weight gain—fans have been clamoring for more scrumptious, waist-slimming recipes to add to their weekly menus. Zinczenko answers the call in Zero Belly Cookbook—a collection of more than 150 quick, simple, restaurant-quality meals that will improve how you eat, feel, and live.
• Metabolism-boosting breakfasts: Set your metabolism racing with the all-day fat-burning protein power of Spinach and Onion Strata and the superfood-packed Apple Pie Muffins.
• Flat-belly lunches: Quell hunger with low-calorie, belly-flattening takes on such indulgent favorites as Turkey Meatball Heroes with Onion and Peppers.
• Fat-melting dinners: Celebrate easy, automatic weight loss in gourmet style with Green Tea Poached Salmon with Bok Choy or Steak Frites with Arugula Chimichurri and Asparagus.
• Slimming snacks: Nibble your way slim with Spicy Popcorn, Fresh Figs and Ricotta, and Avocado with Crab Salad.
• Healthy, decadent desserts: Cap off a day of perfect eating with Raspberry Poached Pears, Black Forest Cookies, or Watermelon Wedges with Whipped Cream, Walnuts, and Mint.
Including tasty dishes from such celebrated chefs as Jason Lawless, Susan Feniger, Chris Jaeckle, and Anita Lo, these tantalizing, easy-to-prepare recipes are specifically designed to target the fat that matters most to your health: belly fat. Regardless of your health history, your lifestyle, or even your genes, Zero Belly Cookbook will give you the power to flatten your belly, heal your body, soothe your soul, and live better than ever.